As noted in earlier posts (here and here) the statement Apple posted to their website wasn’t exactly what the judges in the Court of Appeal had in mind. The full text of the judgment following Samsung’s complaint is now available here. It is well worth a read and almost relentless in its disapproval of Apple’s actions.
Apple Apology – Text of Judgment available
IPcopy is an intellectual property related news site covering a wide variety of IP related news and issues. We will also take the odd lighthearted look at IP. Feel free to contact us via the details on the About Us page.
Disclaimer: Unless stated otherwise, the contributors to IPcopy (the "IPcopy writers") are patent and trade mark attorneys or patent and trade mark assistants at Keltie LLP or are network attorneys at K2 IP Limited. Guest contributors will be identified.
This news site is the personal site of the contributors and is not edited by the authors' employer in any way. From time to time however IPcopy may publish practice notes, legal updates and marketing news from Keltie LLP or K2 IP Limited. Any such posts will be clearly marked.
This news site is for information purposes only. Information posted to this news site is not legal advice and should not be taken as such. If you require IP related legal advice please contact your legal representative.
For the avoidance of doubt Keltie LLP and K2 IP Limited have no liability as to the content of IPcopy and any related tweets or social media posts.
- Did the “inventor” of the fidget spinner really miss out on a fortune? May 22, 2017
- CIPA Seminar: Getting Practical with European Patents & the UPC – Episode 2 May 17, 2017
- Two Keltie events for London Tech Week 2017 May 15, 2017
- Franchising May 11, 2017
- A look at the Case Management System of the Unified Patent Court May 9, 2017
- UKIPO consultation on new fees for patent applications May 4, 2017
- CIPA Seminar: Getting Practical with European Patents & the Unified Patent Court – Episode 1 May 2, 2017
- EPO News: change in practice for applications lacking unity April 25, 2017
- UK Election likely to delay Unified Patent Court? April 20, 2017
- Supreme Court Axes Laches: Major Change, But Modest Impact April 19, 2017
Top Posts & Pages
- Did the “inventor” of the fidget spinner really miss out on a fortune?
- CIPA Seminar: Getting Practical with European Patents & the Unified Patent Court – Episode 1
- CIPA Seminar: Getting Practical with European Patents & the UPC – Episode 2
- Two Keltie events for London Tech Week 2017
- New to IP? Here's 10 facts about Intellectual Property