As noted in earlier posts (here and here) the statement Apple posted to their website wasn’t exactly what the judges in the Court of Appeal had in mind. The full text of the judgment following Samsung’s complaint is now available here. It is well worth a read and almost relentless in its disapproval of Apple’s actions.
Apple Apology – Text of Judgment available
IPcopy is an intellectual property related news site covering a wide variety of IP related news and issues. We will also take the odd lighthearted look at IP. Feel free to contact us via the details on the About Us page.
Disclaimer: Unless stated otherwise, the contributors to IPcopy (the "IPcopy writers") are patent and trade mark attorneys or patent and trade mark assistants at Keltie LLP or are network attorneys at K2 IP Limited. Guest contributors will be identified.
This news site is the personal site of the contributors and is not edited by the authors' employer in any way. From time to time however IPcopy may publish practice notes, legal updates and marketing news from Keltie LLP or K2 IP Limited. Any such posts will be clearly marked.
This news site is for information purposes only. Information posted to this news site is not legal advice and should not be taken as such. If you require IP related legal advice please contact your legal representative.
For the avoidance of doubt Keltie LLP and K2 IP Limited have no liability as to the content of IPcopy and any related tweets or social media posts.
- A “To Do” suggestion for the new IP Minister January 17, 2018
- Spinning out without falling over January 11, 2018
- Brexit and IP – looking ahead in 2018 January 9, 2018
- New Year’s resolutions, IP and Fitness January 3, 2018
- EUIPO Notice on Brexit – December 2017 December 22, 2017
- The Lords consider the UPC: “Where is it?” December 12, 2017
- ADEC “steals” ANC colours December 8, 2017
- Somebody Else’s Problem – SEPs and the Commission December 6, 2017
- New York City Bar Association Trademark and Unfair Competition Committee Seminar November 28, 2017
- Patents, trade and foreign direct investment in the European Union November 22, 2017