An interesting year for Intellectual Property developments is before us with further progress on the unitary patent expected and the possibility that the US Supreme Court will weigh in again on the issue of patent eligibility with the recent referral of the Alice/CLS decision.
However, before all that we thought we’d take a quick look at the most popular posts on IPcopy in 2013.
Top Ten Posts
- Unitary Patent Package – Q&A. Here’s IPcopy’s handy guide to everything you wanted to know about the unitary patent package but were afraid to ask.
- Why Malta could inadvertently block your unitary patent. Malta only recently joined the EPC and this post looks at how that will impact upon the unitary patent system.
- The 15th Draft Rules of Procedure of the UPC: What’s new?
- Unitary Patent Package – The Ratification Game. This post tracks the progress of ratification of the unified patent court agreement.
- Unitary Patent Package – Rules of Procedure for the Unified Patent Court (14th Draft). Anyone see a pattern developing here?
- Kim Dotcom and the Two-Factor Authentication Patent: Inventor or not? Yes, it’s not a unitary patent post!
- Croatia to join EU July 2013 – Impact on Community Trade Marks and Designs.
- Unitary Patent Package – does Article 47(5) of the UPC Agreement hardcode bifurcation?
- It’s such a shame for us to part (Poisonous Divisionals).
- Unified Patent Court Rules of Procedure Consultation – Submissions Round-up.
So, clearly the unitary patent was a popular subject! IPcopy hopes to bring you more on this subject and other IP related stories over the next 12 months.
If you’d like to contribute a post then please drop us a line!
Mark Richardson 1 January 2014